IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Jarrodmclagit's tHelper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Jarrodmclagit/Jarrodmclagy
Current Age: 18
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Of course.
What is your current Ontime? 37 Day, 10 Hours
Do you have any previous bans: No, and no warnings either
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:
I'm occasionally on the server willing to help anyone whenever needed, even on my own accord. I ensure and will always ensure that everyone gets the best experience from their time on the server, whether that's getting them on the right track from the very start, helping someone understand the commands and rules on the server, or even assisting with complex builds such as redstone (and I won't pass up that opportunity). In the past, I've informed admins/mods about rule breakers and modders, or prior to doing so I've enlightened them of the rules they need to abide, whilst unsuccessfully bribing me to ignore it which has happened.
I've never been an admin or moderator prior to this application, but I've seen what makes one bad and what not to do, so I'm optimistic in my reliability. I know a lot of people on the server and I'm good friends or acquaintances with most, and I'd like to think I'm friends with most of the mods as well. I've seen what the admins do on this server and how problems are dealt with, which gives me an idea on how things are done. This is the only server I dedicate any time to, and I'd love to contribute more than I already have to this current map and any future maps.
I hope you'll consider my application, and good luck to everyone else who wanted to help also :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.