Approved Jailbreakgamerz's B-Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Jailbreakgamerz
Current Age: 15 Years 4 months
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is
What is your current Ontime? 14 days 19 hours 20 minutes
Do you have any previous bans: Nope 10/10 on mcbans
Why you deserve bMod: Im going to start off by admitting yes i have nt been on recently but please do not stop reading here. that is because i have been flat out at school, and with my personal life but now that i have calmed down alot i have been finding i have more and more spare time. And to be perfectly honest i would love to be using that spare time to better the support and community on Aus-Craft. I will do this by making my best efforts to be online for at least a couple of hours every night and provide support and help to all the new (and old players) of Aus-Craft.

I will endevour to spend as much time on Aus-craft helping out as i can but i can garentee at least 1-2 hours a night on most days ( of course there may be the odd night where i am tid up with other thins). i will also try and be as posetive to the comnity to try keep everyone happy and having fun as well as keeping Higher ups up to date on things i see people wanting (plugins, features, ect). On top of all this i already know how to use most of LWC and LB although a refresher would be nice and although i do not know how to use MCbans i can easily learn. Due to the fact i have owned servers before and learnt the skills of dealing with people i think i would be a valuable member of the Aus-Craft staff team and i hope to join your ranks. :D thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.