Minley
{As Jacob is away for a few days}

Ingame Name: Jacobcobber

Current Age: 17 (24/3/1998)

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? 10 days and 17 hours

Do you have any previous bans: None

Do you have any affiliations with carrots or boats: Mutual

Are you familiar with the server Rules: Yes, I have made it my goal since last month to memorise them.

Why you deserve bMod:

This is the second time I have applied, due to a confusing and overwhelming amount of applicants the previous month. As stated in my previous application, I am not saying I deserve this position. But I would love to be given the opportunity to prove myself as a Bmod (trial).

I was considering whether or not to apply again, but was persuaded by multiple people to have another shot, and I think doing so has the right decision in doing so. I am able to help a lot of people on the server, but the amount of people I try to help, but not deliver is too damn high.

I am on alot and people are asking for stuff, that I as a mere Blaze cannot do. And I would have to tell them to wait for a Mod to get online through modreq, which is unfortunate because I don’t know how long they could be waiting. I would like to be able to say “a mod will be with you instantaneously” instead of “a mod will be with you shortly”.

I was introduced to TeamSpeak and I don’t know why I have never tried it before (bloody amazing), I may not talk much, but I’ll always be listening, and am eager to bond with the Auscraft community further.***

Through the time I have spent as a member of this server I have learnt a lot. Although I may not be the oldest person on this server (in both age and on-time), I am confident that I will be able to handle the responsibility of Bmod and am eager to prove such to the staff.

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over the age of 14. And also recognise that my Bmod rank can be taken at any time, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my Bmod rank or do not play or interact with the Auscraft server while I have my Bmod rank.

***I don’t talk much (on TeamSpeak, I talk too much in game) because my mic is pretty shit, I aim to invest in a better one soon.

Shitty mic aside, I wish all the other participants good luck, as some of the people applying are just as capable as I am, if not more.

I am on alot and people are asking for stuff, that I as a mere Blaze cannot do
As a Trial/bMod you still won't be able to help players as much as you think, as it takes a while to become higher staff rank in which you can help a lot more, having said that, as a trial/bmod its more about helping the rest of the staff maintain the server. All staff are the Face of AusCraft, therefore we must act appropriately.

GL

p.s. I hope Jacob is over the age of 14y 9m

Status
Not open for further replies.