Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Jacobcobbers B-mod application

Ingame Name: Jacobcobber

Current Age: 17 (24/3/1998)

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? 7 days 20 hours 30 minutes

Do you have any previous bans: None

Why you deserve bMod: Personally, I believe that I do not deserve Bmod, but to be given the opportunity and the responsibility to prove my worth to the server as a whole would be a great experience. In conjunction to the previous statement, I like to consider myself an affable person, who respects other people’s opinions. I’m not perfect, but to be given Bmod, would be a perplexing and an amazing opportunity that I would respect and honour. My name is Jacob, for anyone who doesn’t know me, I am young, eager (particularly a bit too eager) to learn, and become a figure that the Auscraft community looks up to for advice and/or help and personal opinions. I have familiarised myself with the Auscraft rules and have a fairly basic knowledge of commands. I will not be diminished if this application gets rejected, as I respect that people are entitled to their own opinions, and that their opinion may be I’m not ready to handle the responsibility of moderator, which may well be correct. Nonetheless I’ll be sure to give it my greatest and my most genuine attempt if this opportunistic moment is successful. Feel free to ask me any questions, I’m not too familiar with the forums part of this website but send me a mail or a pm and I’ll be happy to oblige.

Thank you for reading this and I wish others good luck.

Regards,

Jacobcobber