Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Jackoo's tHelper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name in-game is Jackoo
I am currently 18 years of age, as of today! Today (the 10th of April) is my birthday which was a big motivation for me to submit this, it's a sign.:eek:

My current on-time for the most recent update of the server is 6 days and 16 hours.

I have played Minecraft, off and on, for around 6 years and I cannot recall any bans from any servers. For about 3 of those years I played/moderated one server all year round, so there wasn't much hopping around getting banned etc.

I believe I'd fit the position of tHelper quite well for a couple of reasons.
For approximately 3-4 years I was in with a group of people I met online that were plugin developers etc. We had a few Australian based servers that hosted ~100 people daily. The game modes for these servers were factions and prison, this provided great experience and deems fit for a server with a community as alleviate as Auscraft. The basic skills of controlling angry players and keeping situations calm were definitely obtained. Although alot of plugins and commands may be different, I would be able to handle learning anything new.
I like to think I have the ability to attend to all matters as best and fairly as I can regardless of the situation. Also, I have a very relaxed humour which helps with lightening intense situations, but of course I know when to be serious, I can usually judge when its best not to have a joke and get things done. I am able to learn and understand new things quickly which will come in handy when learning how to use any plugins that may be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.