Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Jacbee's Junior Admin Application

Minecraft Name: Jacbee

I will donate $8 a month: Yes I will. I have also donated to get Enderman, EndermanDragon, and the Super Pickaxe

Why I deserve Junior Admin:
I have been to quite a lot of servers and I have always had problems with them. I have seen servers where everything is destroyed, griefed, and really displeasing to the eye. Auscraft isn't like that. Auscraft is the best server I have found simply because it has a good community and there isn't a lot of griefers. That is why I want to be an admin. So Auscraft doesn't end up like those servers. I am ready to make the commitment. To donate $8 a month, to help anyone hen they need it, and to protect the server from harm. (griefers)

I already spend a lot of time on the server and i will continue to weather I get accepted or not. I have had quite a bit of experience when it comes to commands, and I will use them appropriately. I really think there needs to be more admins because half the time there isn't any one the server. And that is a problem. its leaves that server open to destruction, hacking, ect. And if you would like to see some of my work just for the fun of it. /warp cathedral, /warp prison, /warp fortaus, ect.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests):Yes I will.

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): Yes I have had experience with the Bukkit commands.

I know most/all of the server and forum rules:Yes just to prove it the command is obviously /rules.

My year of birth is: 8/18/1998 (so I'm 13)

Sincerely Jacbee