Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Its Minecraft, but with more Crafting! (Oh, and a Gladiator Arena)

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
The MOBARENA is now open! Grab arms and fight off 50 waves of zombies, creepers, skeletons and much more! Available at /warp games or /ma join. Good Luck!

That's right, we're also introducing Custom Crafting Recipes!
You craft these as you would normally, in a crafting table (all of them so far are in 3x3 shapes).

Starting firstly with Horse-update related gear:
Name Tags:
40RksX

Iron Horse Armour:
SRBYFH

Gold Horse Armour:
HbP8nX

Diamond Horse Armour:
w08uJ4

Saddle:
zktzNl

Building Blocks:
Smooth Sandstone Slab:
mOGRrh

Smooth Stone Slab:
uYgQpk

Suggestions for custom crafting recipes are now open!
(Although, we are not accepting recipes to make existing recipes easier, or give access to blocks not regularly obtainable for a reason, EG: Mycelium as a mega-magestone block. Other blocks and items (such as chainmail) are viable suggestions.)

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
An idea for Chain Mail Recipies:
M6lDQIL.png
hX0r4ru.png
nYSV5JV.png
bcb4jDD.png

-Rhys
We were considering this, but if we use iron, it becomes kind of pointless.
Iron is stronger than chainmail, and reducing the iron count by 10 to produce a weaker armour is pointless as well.
10 Iron isnt very hard to find, and therefore this armour would just be a novelty, not actually used in the game.

Emeralds are easier to obtain than diamond bro.. Diamond is always gonna be the most durable.
Really? On the server I have at least 10x times more diamond as I do emerald and I haven't actually found any emerald ore, I got them in the jungle temples.

Emeralds spawn VERY commonly in the new extreme hills biomes at y= 40 and below. I've seen atleast 10 emerald to each diamond I find.

Really? On the server I have at least 10x times more diamond as I do emerald and I haven't actually found any emerald ore, I got them in the jungle temples.
Emeralds are more common than you'd think.
Example: You find one emerald, there is more then likely more close by.

Did I hear gladiator Arena? :D