Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Is this wrong or right?

Hi guys,

Recently i've been having this super annoying chunk glitch where from a distance or even up close, the chunk doesnt load and will display caves, tunnels any air under the surface until you break a block in that chunk which doesnt load completely. I have attached screenshots as an example. Now next to my house is a dungeon, and it was clearly visable whilst this chunk hadnt loaded properly. Is it then wrong or right to mine to the dungeon and loot it? I am posting this as worried if i were to mine into it, that it would make my tunneling look like the use of x-ray.
This was not intentional by any means.
2018-05-21_20.26.36.png
2018-05-20_20.50.29.png
2018-05-20_20.47.22.png

Thanks.

Yo

Seems like chunks are just not loaded properly.
Are you using any visual mods such as optifine or shadersmod that cache chunks?

Try:
- /spawn and then /back
- F3 + A

Let me know what works!

We would prefer if this glitch was not used inappropriately as it is against the rules to exploit glitches for personal gain.

Thanks~

This was not intentional by any means.
(Btw,I am not using this for personal gain, i havent been mining or anything since this occured in fear of temptation and punishment of X-Ray. Am fully aware of the rules.

Yes, they are not loading properly. I am currently not using any mods of any kind, even optifine.
/spawn and /back and f3 + a didnt help unfortunetly, but made it worse as all the chunks were reloaded and still invisible until broken.
Thanks.

Last edited: