IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

IMPORTANT: Client Mod Install

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
THIS IS NO LONGER NECESSARY

Please go to dl.aus-craft.net and download the auto installer.
Place it inside your .minecraft folder.
WINDOWS HELP:
Go into your start menu and find (or search) for Run
Type in %appdata% and then run.
It should then take you to a folder, double click the bottom folder called Roaming, then .minecraft
Save the file you received at dl.aus-craft.net into .minecraft and launch the program in java (Double click it)
Follow the instructions and it should be installed.

IF IT FAILS:http:confused:/dl.dropbox.com/u/49805/BukkitContrib%20SP.zip
Download this and open the bin folder under .minecraft
Right click minecraft.jar and find an archiving program (WinZip, WinRAR, 7-zip, etc...)
Open it and copy-paste the things from the downloaded archive of BukkitContrib (link above) into minecraft.jar
Launch and enjoy.

MAC INSTRUCTIONS:
Instead of going to %appdata% in windows, go to /Library/Application Support/minecraft/ in your user folder.

Post troubles or problems below.

Followed the instructions. Came across two problems. 1: You still get kicked no matter what. (I used the installer and manually inserted the files also). 2: It freezes your minecraft after logging on and all you get is a black screen. Tried force updating, still got black screen.

Haven't you guys heard of "If its not broken, don't fix it"...  :-\

D

DILLIGAF64

i ddint put the file in any specific folder. i just ran it from desktop and it works fine...it sounds like you may not have deleted the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar

let me know if this helps

Cheers
    DILLIGAF64

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
If you have a black screen, try to install your mods in a different order (if you have any).
Mine is HD Fix, Flymod, Client mod installer, TooManyItems.
I also ran mine from the .minecraft folder as I always do.

P

PacmanGhoster

My Mac isn't running the auto installer. i dont know why . all it comes up with is
"The Java JAR file "BukkitContrib_Installer.jar" could not be launched. check console for possible error messages." if you could help that would be a lifesaver

It's still giving me a black screen no matter what I do! Auscraft was working fine before why do we need to install a mod to play now?

Due to complaints, I am going to temporarily disable the modification.
This might be permanent, however.

We have lost a lot of people due to this small error, and find it unfair to the people who wish to play.