IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

i got banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flyfly78

senri banned me because i took a painting and killed animals i regret that i really do and i didnt go grief in a group WTH is he talking about and i griefed no houses the only time i grief is when im angry i didnt grief please let me back on i love this server and i know i griefed a little but i can change every moning i look forward to school ending because i love this server i will change please let me back on its the only server i like besides my own server i will change please will you let me back on?...

flyfly78 said:
senri banned me because i took a painting and killed animals i regret that i really do and i didnt go grief in a group WTH is he talking about and i griefed no houses the only time i grief is when im angry i didnt grief please let me back on i love this server and i know i griefed a little but i can change every moning i look forward to school ending because i love this server i will change please let me back on its the only server i like besides my own server i will change please will you let me back on?...

You got banned and now you have to suffer the consequences for destroying others people stuff.

Denied again.

Come back in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.