Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

I Got Banned For No Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I (Bqtmann) was unfairly banned by ArcticAria. Lets start with the reasons why I was banned. On the ban it states that I was "hacking" which I am 100% certain I was not. There are messages there in the thread of me saying "Ima kill aura" But my friends and I ALL know I was joking and this all started because this guy on the server who just joined asked to live with someone, I agreed and let him live with us. He saw me standing on the claimed gold and glowstone blocks that pop up every once and a while to show where you have claimed. He could not see them (But I could obviously) and he started screaming in chat "HACKS HACKING" aiming towards me. I started joking around saying "Haha yeah I am hacking Ima go to pvp and go kill aura" ArcticAria takes this seriously and threatens to ban me when she has ABSOLUTELY NO ACTUAL PROOF THAT I WAS ACTUALLY HACKING. Even if you ask DeathOfBlades (the player who accused me of hacking) he would say he was just joking because we were in a discord and laughing about it.

The second reason I was banned was because ignoring staff. The only proof there was that I was ignoring staff was me saying "Im all g" implying that I would not turn off my imaginary hacks. I was given a warning and a ban for this. I didn't mean to offend anyone or ignore staff in away I was just on my hacking rant that I was joking about.

I believe mods and staff should be role models to the younger kids like me which many are but some people like ArcticAria I do not respect and I believe I should be able to say these things because I have an opinion too and I should be allowed to share it. I am truly and utterly disgusted by Aria's behaviour, she has treated me like absolute trash these past few days. I believe Aria should be confiscated her mod role and I speak on behalf of all my friends that play this server and other players I have spoke too. This woman/man cannot take jokes and takes everything seriously even though It's clear that I am joking. For example I asked what a god armour set consisted of in enchants and ArcticAria mentioned that is what google is for, me joking around I said "Do your fucking job" Which is pretty harsh but after I said that I put a "hehe" because I was scared Aria would take this the wrong way. Aria still put me in jail and ranted about how bad of a human I have been in the past few days and you can ask her yourself. If she denies that she said this, it just shows how much of a filthy liar she really is because she did lie about this whole thing just to get me fucking banned and I am outraged by that. She/he needs to get a sense of humour and live life a little not just ban people when you have no actual fucking proof that they hacked. Thank you.

Oh and I you want proof that she/he did actually lie to get me banned I have some just msg me on discord @anthony#0940

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
1. You posted in the incorrect section of the forums. I have moved it to the correct section for your convenience.
2. There is a template which is to be followed if you wish to submit a ban appeal. The template may be found in the link below. Because this appeal does not follow the template, this thread will be locked. Until the template is followed in a new thread in the correct forum, your appeal will not be considered.

http://auscraft.net/forums/threads/read-me-first-template-how-to-appeal-a-punishment.231/

Status
Not open for further replies.