play.auscraft.net

Approved Hy_Jacks bMod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack Bohannan

Ingame Name: Hy_Jack

Current Age: 18years 5months

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes today's date is 11/MAR/2015
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime? 1 Day 6hrs (Which is a bit strange….it feels like a lot longer, even Stabby believes this is a bit strange :p)
(Check with /ontime in-game)

Do you have any previous bans: I have 1 local ban from a couple years ago which i am well aware of. I do have a 10/10 reputation.
(check MCBans if not sure)

Why you deserve bMod: I would be a great attribute to staff of AusCraft as I have a good knowledge and understanding of how a server is ran and operated…including how plugins work and the commands. When it comes to something I’m not sure of or have never heard of I tend to be a fast learner. With the help of people or google I can find the answer to what I’m looking for and usually teach my self through this.

I’m always willing and happy to help people with whatever their needs are and will make sure that they are satisfied with the outcome.
I do have a full time job which is a bit of a pain in the backside when trying to get play time! But that’s life. My rosters are subject to change from days/afternoons/nights and are all over the place throughout the week (If an admin needs more clarification on this, or by what I mean just PM me).

There would always be a way to get in contact with me if I’m not online so that wouldn’t be an issue if something goes pear shaped.

I love AusCraft and I have loved seeing the community grow and getting to meet a lot of new people!

Cheers,
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.