Denied Hy_Jacks bAdmin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack Bohannan

Ingame Name: Hy_Jack

Current Age: 17years & 8months

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is :D

Do you have any previous bans: I honestly have two bans. 1 ban being from 2 years ago and the other just under a year. Both I am aware of.

Why you deserve bAdmin: I would be a great attribute to be apart of the AusCraft Admin team because of my knowledge and understanding of how a server is ran and operated. I also have a good understanding of plugins and there commands and i am a fast learner when it comes to something new. I’m always willing and happy to help people with whatever there needs.

I do have a full time job which depending on my roster depends on the time of day I play as I work all types of shifts (day/evening/night). This will not stop me from playing everyday though. I have multiple ways to be contacted by too phone, email, skype, Facebook so Im only a msg away if something goes pear shaped.

I have added some more information then what has been asked for in questions, but I would rather give more information then not enough.

Thankyou,

Jack

Hey Jack, thanks for the application but unfortunately you have not yet spent enough time on the server to qualify for the rank of bAdmin!

We do hope you spend more time with us so you can apply again soon!

J

Jack Bohannan

All good mate, thought it was worth a shot ill try again next month :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.