Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

HotHand's intro

Hey guys, it's HotHands2018, most of you probably don't know of me because I'm not online too much anymore. For those of you who don't know me, I'm currently 17 years old and am on my way to graduating high school sometime in May. Also, I'm from America. Angus is my dad so, if I do something that I'm not supposed to or say something. Please don't bring it up to him, cause I know he''l give me some disappointed look and give me one of those why did you do that talks.

Before aus-craft my dad and I built in Harmony on another server, farming, selling horses for money when they first came out, and building a giant castle, until we got banned for unknown reasons. That's when we decided to browse the server lists for a smaller server that looked friendlier. We came across the deep dark depths of the server list, to finally find what we had been looking for....

Aus-craft

We were immediately welcomed by one of the most friendly, and sarcastic, servers we have every come across. After a few days of exploring and building we knew that this was our new home. Thx for all the wonderful years guys. I'm really hoping that I can get back into the game now that I have some more spare time on my hands.

Soooo blocky. But so cool!!!!