Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Horses!

For those of you already running the Horse mod client side, and those of you wanting it, but can't, guess what?!? I've just replaced our old horse plugin! This is a quick post to tell you all what it does, and how to use it.

Want to know how fast a horse is? how high it jumps? who owns it? Hit it with a leash. All the horses info is listed for you.

Found the perfect horse, and don't want to walk it 8,492 blocks home? Hit it with an enderpearl to select it for teleportation, go home, then simply type /htp. *poof* your horse will appear safely out of thin air!

Previously, horses could still be hurt with ranged attacks and environmental damage caused by other players. With HorseStats, your horses are now impervious to even the sharpest bow. Saddled horses are playerlocked, can't be ridden or leashed by other players. Unsaddled horses, while still belonging to you, and still protected, can be ridden by other players.

You can now change the owner of a horse simply but jumping on it and typing /setowner <name>. You can also remove yourself as an owner with /untame.

I think that's about it. Have fun exploring the world of Equus ferus caballus :smile:

Last edited:
This is awesome new, thanks Stabby!

I have recently started my new area for building and a stables is one of my main interests (since not playing since before horses were introduced) after reading a few posts from Khaidu regarding various horse topics, i was very daunted with the whole breeding aspect (which appealed to me greatly) due to having to do all the multiple tests to find stats... this addition sounds like a huge time saver and 'burden' off a lot of people i think! Nice work once again!

Regards,future amateur breeder ^_^

Awesome, This opens up so many more possibilities for players now and makes it a lot easier for players to move and interact with their horses!

1 problem, if someone does /setowner [incorrect name here], is there a way to resurrect this mistake? [Since horses are so unique]