Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Horses with /home

Dongus

_Dongus
_Dongus
Hi Camm or whoever monitors this, just wanted to request that when you /home you horse comes with you

Thanks

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Dongus, cheers for the suggestion!

We did have this on an earlier map, but the (public) plugin was never updated, so we just scrapped it. I do believe there were some issues with it too, and the staff team & I felt it was a bit too OP to easily just teleport home with your horse after being out adventuring.

Another method, although more expensive with in-game currency, is to use a Creature Egg to catch your horse, then TP home. You can get Creature Eggs from doing the Battle Pass, too!

However, I will chat with the staff team about this, but no promises yet!

Dongus

_Dongus
_Dongus
Hey Dongus, cheers for the suggestion!

We did have this on an earlier map, but the (public) plugin was never updated, so we just scrapped it. I do believe there were some issues with it too, and the staff team & I felt it was a bit too OP to easily just teleport home with your horse after being out adventuring.

Another method, although more expensive with in-game currency, is to use a Creature Egg to catch your horse, then TP home. You can get Creature Eggs from doing the Battle Pass, too!

However, I will chat with the staff team about this, but no promises yet!
ok, i saw this and have been asking around for a creature egg but no one seems to have one