Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Hi everybody

A

AmestarAddstar

Hi all.

My name is Adam and I've been playing under my daughter's Minecraft log in (Amy - 6 years old) Amestar.
I started playing on your server late Dec/early Jan, and it's the first Minecraft public server I've spent any time in.
Have been exclusively Survival though plan to give Factions a go at some stage...

Have only just signed up as a member, should have done so earlier but a lot of priorities taking up time, as some of you would understand. I'm 44, so too many distractions and responsibilities at times.

I just wanted to say Hi, great server, and great folks.
Have had some really good help from a number of people, initially Geth, most recently Friendly Hobo, many others in between - too many to mention everyone - sorry.
Really looking forward to 1.5, really excited in fact.
Had set up pretty good digs and well past the survivalist stage in 1.4.7, but looking forward to establishing a base again in a new world, especially with all the goodies in my transfer chest.

Thanks for all the help, advice, and friendly visits from everyone during the last couple of months of 1.4.7. Apologies to anyone who saw the Amestar log in I thought I might have been a babe - sorry!

Also, despite this being my first foray into Minecraft public servers, and being middleaged I should add I'm one of the first gen gamers, Hanimex tv consoles, Vic 20's Amiga 64's, Dos command pc's and have played a lot of MP fps, some AoC mmo, and still digging into games such as the Elder Scrolls, BioShock series etc. So please don't think I'm some accountant playing his first pc game - indeed I held off Minecraft for years as I mistakenly took it for a kiddies game that wasn't tough enough - I was wrong, has a whole appeal of it's own and I've been talking it up to my peers. I LOVE it - even sitting on a river bank fishing for 30 minutes is a really chill way of switching off from the hassles of 21st C life.

Hope to see you in 1.5 - not long to go now,
and thanks again, it's a great community.

cheers,

ad

Heyhey I've seen you on before but never talk to you

Welcome to the forums, Nice introduction.

Enjoy Your stay on the forums