IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

GXP is closed.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Due to player fighting multiple times, I have decided to close GXP for a day. When it is open again, treat the grinder rules with a little more respect as I have no hesitation in shutting it down again.

There will be no pointing fingers at who's to blame, as its many people arguing over GXP. Any arguing or complaining, I'll just extend the length of time it's closed down for.

Cheers,

Minley

tbh I think you should just get rid of the chicken eggs since people abuse it. If people want to be idiots, make them bring their own bows and arrows. If people abuse nice things, then we all can't have them, its how life works.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Thanks for the advice. But the reason why GXP is closed is not related to the chickens.

Just a thought: Would it be possible to make a lockable door with an item pressure plate or something, so that only the person inside the grinder area can use it? Or will that just cause more problems with people hogging it?

¯\(ツ)/¯ I'm not exactly the greatest builder, so i dunno if that's doable. just thinking aloud...

Smurf.

itJono

Server Moderator
itJono
itJono
It wouldn't be hard to make a door with say a 10 minute timer so only one person can get in, have their turn and then let the next person use it. But we shouldn't need that. There are signs as soon as you warp there telling you to wait your turn and not to hog the grinder for hours on end denying anyone else a turn. If people can't play by the rules, they don't deserve a public gxp. Plain and simple.