Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Girlsonthenet's bAdmin Application

Ingame Name: Girlsonthenet (SpeederMun)

Current Age: 15

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is.

What is your current Ontime? 14 days and 4 hours.

Do you have any previous bans: Nope.

Why you deserve bAdmin:
All that I have wanted to say has been said in my last application. However, I didn't want to apply the old application, as that can get boring and repetitive. I'll try to keep this shorter than last months application.

I am extremely respectful to every player, whether a squid or a musketeer. :smile: Although I am not very experienced with the commands, I am eager to learn them, in result, I have read and tried to grasp the basics of them, so it's easier for myself and the staff to teach me. Since last month, I have kept my curiosity in boundaries and kept my nose out of trouble. I honestly believe I am suitable and have the potential for this role and can correctly fulfill the duties.

I don't strive for ambition or to browbeat players, I simply want this role so I may help the server out. I am courteous to all players that I come across, and when players are uncertain, I can drop everything and succor them however I can and do my best to help them. Although; I don't just help people, I think I strongly uphold the rules, by asking new players if they had any questions, I invariably help new players and don't mind using some of my time to make sure someone is happy on AusCraft, I will not tolerate people breaking AusCraft's rules. I genuinely enjoy meeting new people, and my cooperation with others is superior.

A few weeks ago, due to some issues AusCraft was having, I couldn't improve my image as much as I planned to/wanted to. However, in the past few week or so, I hope I have shown myself worthy for the responsibility that bAdmin and higher requires. I may not be the most consistent player on the server, nevertheless, whenever I have free time, I always undertake the job to help people and the server. Essentially, I'd like to help this community of AusCraft grow. I am a mature, polite and easy going. I wish to help players whenever and wherever I can, and just make AusCraft even better in general. Thank you for your time. :smile: