Not open for further replies.
G

Gazzy

Ingame Name: Gazzbro23
Current Age:14
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? Over a day

Do you have any previous bans: No

Why you deserve bMod: Although I have only been on the server for a short time, I have seen that at night a lot of people are not on to help with modration of the servers. I know practically all essentials and use to know log block. I will be able to actively help the server when several moderators will not be on. I know I am young but I really want to help! I already have met several of the staff so I should get along well with the community. Please consider me to be staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingame Name: Gazzbro23
Current Age:14
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? Over a day

Do you have any previous bans: No

Why you deserve bMod: Although I have only been on the server for a short time, I have seen that at night a lot of people are not on to help with modration of the servers. I know practically all essentials and use to know log block. I will be able to actively help the server when several moderators will not be on. I know I am young but I really want to help! I already have met several of the staff so I should get along well with the community. Please consider me to be staff.
Are u older than 14 and 9 months? not to be doing the admins jobs but I think you have to be 14 and 9 months before you can apply.. Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.