Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Fun things to do on the server

Hey I've seen a lot of people saying they're bored on the server and I thought to myself if I could make a large list of fun things to do. So these are coming off the top of my head.

~Fun things to do~
- Hide & seek ( No tpa and aloud to use disguises, If you don't have a disguise just hide somewhere awesome :D )
- Spleef ( I will be creating a huge spleef pyramid, If you would like to help build just ask )
- Creating something awesome in creative ( Create something awesome with your mate e.g : Pixel art , Games , buildings and towns. )
- Helping someone with something ( If someone looks like they need help why not help them make the thing they want built. )
- Snow ball fight ( This may not be fun but it's still something )
- Enderman pearl throwing ( See who can throw a enderman pearl the furthest )
- Creating something with redstone ( go into creative and make the best redstone thing you can build and share it with the community )

These are some of the things I randomly thought of off the top of my head hope some of these are fun for you and your mates.

Try and find my secret hidden areas in Alexandria. Diamond if you can tell me where they all are and how to get to them.

/warp Alexandria

That gets u to the area.