Do you think this was a bad call?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

duncanbrother64

Hi,
My friend, pineape123 was banned for Xraying.

Let me get this straight, because you have a screenshot of him digging in a certain pattern doesn't make him an Xrayer. He digs that way because he can hear the spawners. He always goes mining, that's why he has tonnes of Diamonds. Just because it's unlikely doesn't make him a hacker, that makes him a damn good player and you shouldn't give him a consequence for being a good player.

After I question the mods' judgement, because I 100% on my freaking life know they're wrong, they ban me for 10 minutes. I would never question it unless they were actually wrong completely and be utterly sure.

This may have happened before, but I told him to admit it so he can just get back on the server, because it became ridiculous. I'm not against the server in anyway, and I'm not saying there are bad admin's on this server, all of them do a brilliant job; but this was one bad call.

I'm sure you don't get a lot of these, so you can't think that this is illegitimate.
Also, no-one would put this much work into unbanning someone, so put that into account.

I'm sorry for arguing through the server chat, but this was incorrect.
Thanks.

D

duncanbrother64

Now I was banned for an hour because 'I was told to drop it'.
I WAS ANSWERING TO EVERYONE THAT WANTED ME TO PUT IT ON THE FORUMS!!
FFS!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? SERIOUSLY!
This is wrong! Seriously, I dropped it, I only added a link and BAMM!! Banned for an hour.

Literally think for a second on how this will look to the public, banned for an hour for adding a link to something they asked for.

J

Jack1996

I don't know how to answer the poll, but I don't think this is right.

pineape has been caught x-raying in the past, this is why we aren't taking his word for it.

In regards to your temp ban, you were asked numerous times to drop the matter and yet you kept going with it, then, you proceeded to post the unban request in the chat which is NOT acceptable, all talk of bans should be kept only on the forums in the correct section.

By posting this thread and continuing to rage about it, which is doing exactly what you were banned for, is not helping you or pineape. I suggest you stop it before you find yourself removed for a much longer period then 1 hour.

D

duncanbrother64

"This may have happened before, but I told him to admit it so he can just get back on the server, because it became ridiculous."

But fine, I'll stop.
It's wrong, but fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.