Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

#FreeFraDog1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Fradog
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: DeathOfBlades, TREVO310
Time and date that the ban occurred: January 2018
What punishment are you appealing?: Ban
Staff online during the incident: (Incidents*), idk, alot, Aria mainly
What is the reason given for the punishment?: Being disruptive and rude...
Tell us your side of the story:

So uh, idk if you know this but my name is Fraser, I'm actually 13 now, going to high school and I'm not the stupid rat bag that I, well used to be and I'm well in mine and my mothers eyes somewhat mature now...
Personally I really miss this server, you've done really well... I think that I'm ready to own up to my stupid old actions and put myself in others shoes when I call them "gay" not only insulting them but making myself look like a complete fool at the same time. I think that some time away from this ban to think about my action(s) could be appreciated but in no way justified. I don't honestly deserve any ban revoke of any kind however I believe that everybody deserves a second chance and I hope you put this into account... Maybe if I could be unbanned in 3-4 months time I will be ready again, to not be rude and disrespect what you've got going on here.
Thanks mates, have a good day <3

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
You believe everybody deserves a second chance? You had yours months ago.

9NHZOuV.png

S5ABPAg.png

aBAC7VM.png

Based on what happened today with you joining on alt accounts (BayernBear & trevor310) and denying being DeathOfBlades or Fradog when I asked you, I don't think you're owning up to your actions. Someone who owns up to their actions would say so.

Just don't come back. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.