Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: ImLayt
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): No
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): October 02, 2017, 10:08
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Cluracan
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Griefing
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I believe that the first warning I received was warranted. I killed his chickens and cows, so yes I deserve the warning. However, the second "grief" I think wasn't exactly griefing. I dug some blocks near his area in an attempt to get to the surface as I was in a cave. He then saw me pop up near the place where I killed the animals and I ran over to check it out when I saw him. I was then sent to my home. Hour or so later I was banned in the middle of building stuff nowhere near his place. I believe the main reason he banned me was because I got on his nerves, not just for breaking a rule earlier. Please unban me and I will not annoy Cluracan any more.

Hi ImLayt, thanks for taking the time to follow our unban process. I've reviewed our interactions on the server, and have found that your description of events don't match up what the logs show.

Your first bit of grief, killing my animals and placing signs around with messages for me, happened at 4:20pm (server time). I then warned you for that at 7:51pm. The second bit of grief started at 7:55pm, 4 minutes *after* my first warning. It was this second bit of grief following so soon after being warned for it before that caused me to give you a temporary ban of 5 days.

You said you thought I was mad about your presence; I had found you with two or three others in my storage room. I asked you all to leave, and the other two promptly did, as is polite. After asking you a few more times to leave, you still refused, and in fact were arguing with me about mining under my storage room, so I teleported you away, back to spawn. At no point did I get mad at you, nor had you got on my nerves, as you said above. You then decided you didn't like this, and felt the need to kill my animals, thus starting this chain of events.

While you've admitted guilt for the first offense, you have not expressed any remorse for either offense, and in fact, have tried to explain away the second incident. You've also shown a poor attitude and lack of respect for staff on Discord in your requests to have this looked at more quickly. I am going to leave this temp ban in place for the remaining three days. I hope that when you come back, you appreciate that that sort of behaviour is not what we want on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.