Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Flqshhh unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ign: Flqshhh
Previous names or alts: Pumpkehhh
Time and date that the ban occured: 30-01-2018
Staff online during the incident: Banned By StabbyInc but ArcticAria was the mod online
What punishments are you appealing?: Perm Ban
What is the reason for your punishment?: Being a smart ass and overall dickhead.
Tell us your side of the story: My side of the story well there is none, i got banned for being a dickhead and was being extremely annoying and it was my fault and there is no need for me to tell my side of the story. (since it was my own fault)

Have a good day :smile:)
Flqshhh

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Ordinarily, the staff member who issues the ban is the staff member who addresses the appeal. Because StabbyInc is no longer part of the staff team, I hope you will not mind if I manage this appeal today.

A punishment appeal would typically include why I should remove the consequence that has been issued. In clicking on and opening this appeal thread to read, I was hoping to see satisfactory reasons why I should unban you, and I was expecting to see demonstrable evidence as to how you will no longer cause generally unpleasant experiences for our AusCraft community members. After all, the ban was initially issued to protect our community from your behaviour at the time.

I am not seeing any reasons as to how you will no longer be an issue for our community, nor am I seeing how you have matured as a person. For that reason, this appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.