Approved Flqshhh Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Flqshhh
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: None
Time and date that the ban occurred: 30-01-2018
What punishment are you appealing?: A Permanent Ban
Staff online during the incident: ArticAria
What is the reason given for the punishment?: Very Toxic and overall prick.
Tell us your side of the story: Hey, its been a very long time since last was on the server but i would like to say, i was in the wrong. I was a incredibly toxic 14 year old kid who stayed home and played minecraft all day. Looking back at it I'm incredibly sorry to the people i offended and discomforted and i promise i will never do that again. Me and my mate Bqtmann have been looking for minecraft survival servers in Australia but just can't find one, we always come back to this one but then we realise were banned, i still have a great passion for this server and hope my ban can get lifted. I promise to you guys i will not offend anyone and would not be rude or grief anyone and will be a great person to the community. i have matured and reformed from my unauthorised behaviour and hope to see you guys soon!

Kind Regards,
Flqshhh

Hi @Sonik

As the staff member involved with your original ban is no longer with us, I will be processing this ban appeal.

After a review of your previous history and a discussion with other staff members.
It has been decided that you will be unbanned.

Please keep in mind you will be under strict monitoring for 3 months due to your past history. If any repeat of past mistakes occur, you will be banned without hesitation. Please review our rules via issuing the command "/rules" when you join. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Helpers or Mods.

See you in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.