play.auscraft.net

Approved Fay's (Gaia) tHelper Application 10/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In game Name:

GaiaMeliae (Faycrina)

Current Age:

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
(if not, do not submit your application)

It is the 10th

What is your current Ontime?
(Hover over your prefix in-game)

24 hours on this account but you all know me as Faycrina (Fay) and I have accrued well over a week on that account before having to switch.

Do you have any previous bans:
(Enquire if unsure)

No

Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:

Hi guys, most of you know me as Fay! (Faycrina)
I'm the proud owner of Booknook, the number 1 place to get your enchanted books on the server.

I had to switch accounts but I am still an extremely active member of the server! I think I will be a good tHelper because I am online whenever I get the chance and am a fair and level headed person. I don't take kindly to rude behaviour but being part of the Auscraft team is something I really aspire to. The Auscraft team are amazing people and I am grateful to have found such a fantastic server to settle into and call MY server.

I have been playing Minecraft for a long time, I have been in a number of administration roles and have a good wealth of knowledge now that I have had time to catch up to the game after my break. I am very loyal, I was active for 7 years on my last server and aim to be on Auscraft for a long time also.

I may have some learning to do so I can be a valuable member of the team but I love to learn and think I will make a great contribution to the team. One of my goals is to strengthen the activity of the staff presence during the day; even further and help keep the community a great friendly and safe place to play Minecraft.

I hope to be given the chance to show you what I can do for the server!
Happy Minecrafting everyone!

Fay <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.