Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Farewell and goodluck!

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey everyone.

Have a very sad post this time unfortunately. But where sad things happen, new windows of opportunities open, so lets stay positive here! There’s a million things I could say in a post like this, but i’ll keep it short so I don’t bore you all too much. :P

Today marks the day we say thank-you and farewell to OhBlihv, who co-founded AusCraft back in 2011 alongside Blaizen, and Jedi_Vader20 (Aka. Tyrant) who joined around March, 2012. As they have both decided to step down as Owners of AusCraft.

Although Ohblihv hasn’t been incredibly active in-game for some time, his efforts were still shown through creating, incredible plugins specifically for us, the countless times he’s saved us from issues on the server (who else has horrible flashbacks to the lag in 1.9.4) and his assistance In critical decision making. OhBlihvs vision for what he wanted AusCraft to become will always live on in our work, a safe, fun, enjoyable place for people to get together and play without prejudice of age, race, gender, or ability.

Similar with Jedi, you may have not seen him a lot in-game, but boy..since he joined AusCraft he’s been saving our ass.. The countless times he’s not only invested himself and his time (but also his personal funds) in saving the server, we’ll forever be grateful for. Some memories of this is when the Colo died back in 2015, or when we were under attack for _weeks_, Jedi was there working through it every step of the way.

Guys, we thank you both for your incredible efforts you have both put into AusCraft (I mean....you both taught me the ropes so that task alone gives you both early access to retirement). Every decision you have both made, every plugin you have both created and worked on (YEAHHH BOII ATOMIC RADIO WITH PLUGDJ SUPPORT!), and overall, the dedication and love you have both shown in growing this amazing community to where it is today.

We also say goodbye to two very great Mods who have become a little too busy in real life to commit to staffing AusCraft, Cluracan and 112. Thanks for your tremendous work In keeping people in line on the server guys, and also for both of your help when it came to small plugin changes and games we needed created! We do hope to see you two return as staff once you guys aren’t so busy with real life stuff!

So everyone, please join me in thanking these guys and wishing them the best of luck with their future endeavours.

On behalf of AusCraft, <3

flip

2015-01-20_00-05-28.png

tqpTAuh.png

2014-06-10_22-57-16.png

2015-07-03_16-50-20.jpg

ssTMpN3.png

I'm deeply saddened by the departure of both Bliv and Jedi. Despite their lack of presence, they've always been around for Cam and I when we've needed them. We have always relied on them for support when we run to them screaming that the servers burning down, and desperately hope that they will BOTH remain around for damage control when shit hits the fan.

While Bliv and I have admittedly had differences in the past, that in no way mitigate the insurmountable respect I have for him. His intellect and knowledge has far surpassed most people I know, and I've always been in complete awe of his understanding and vast proficiency in running AusCraft in the past.
Having said that, there have been incredible times with you Bliv. Re-developing the older ranking system over several days including a non-stop 24 hour stretch was most doubtless one of the most memorable moments of my time at AusCraft.

I'm a lot sadder than you might think that you are leaving our team. You created us, and we'll do our best to keep developing AusCraft as long as we can.

AR8EDno.png

You're moving in a good direction, Bliv. Don't stop, you're a fucking incredible man, who will go good places.

Jedi. J. Jarod. Train man. Tyrant. You taught me everything I know about AusCraft. I still remember our first pex lesson, I think it's about time the public became aware of what it was like trying to train me as a Musketeer, don't you?

XPc2VLa.jpg

But then there's this... which kind of became our lives.

Aqatfl2.png

And from there it continued, from one adventure onto the next, right up to sleeping on your couch while you saved my ass from disaster but still ended up choking the Jedi_Vader20 figuring I bought you :frown:

w2NVy53.png

Shit man, you better still be around for tech support. I know where you live, and you know I'll find you.

Overall, this is not just a change in the ranks. This is a devastating emotional roller coaster, and while both J and Bliv I will always consider friends (Especially Jarod, ya big fuckin' teddy bear) and the loss is still great not only for AusCraft, but personally as well. Both Cam and myself will carry on with AusCraft as we were taught by you guys.

Truly I love you both,
Stabbs <3

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
As a personal statement I want to make for Jedi:

I joined AusCraft just over four years ago back when Jedi was more active. I had always found it encouraging how hands-on he was to help make AusCraft such an enjoyable place for everyone to play, both on the server (by making public and/or fun builds) and behind the scenes (through server maintenance and support). Joining the staff team had only increased my appreciation for what he did on the server.

So, thank you Jedi for being there for AusCraft for so long and especially when you brought us through difficult times like when we ran low on funds and when there were hardware issues. You've done a lot for AusCraft and expended a lot, time, effort and money. I think it's safe to say that you will be remembered, and missed.

Here's a train for you.
aee074549ff73c22cf56f61bc7acadc1.svg

Bit late, but thanks for some of the best and enjoyable times, from the moment I first joined till the last times I actually played and came in discord and everything done on the server to make it amazing. And also the trust you had in me to be a mod and then Admin (this obviously is to Camm and stabby aswell lol), I mean what could of gone wrong with me having certain powers... hahaha, but alas I don't think I ever stuffed up?

Good luck for the future love seanicorn :wink:

Really late reply, but i’ve Been around since 2013 and remember all the cool things and creations that came to auscraft because of the amazing team behind it, good luck in your future goals Jedi and Ohblihv!