Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

FAO: Any Admin RE: My build(s) and players close by

Hey!

The title sounds big-headed but it's basically a rounded version of this... I'm building away as I usually do minding my own business. About a week or so ago I noticed this had cropped up over the mountain from me. There's no land claim so I cannot see who's made it. (Picture below). A few days later I noticed a dirt 1x1 bridge going from the side of the mountain as close as it could to my landclaim, presumably trying to access my property before I'd finished building the roofs. Today, I noticed a tree had been cut down on the land outside my house, definitely not done by me as the top had been leftover.

jDCF6Rw.png

My build, pictured below, is something I'm trying to blend in to nature as much as I can. Unlike me, I've not done much landscaping, I've built around the hill that existed on the island and I indent to expand from the island once I've earned enough blocks. Of course, I could buy more blocks (if I could afford the contribution) but this is something I'm unable to do and I don't feel I should have to place signs about place to say "Please don't edit land around my builds" as that's surely common sense unless you've asked the person?

Jama7Ig.jpg

I've left a couple signs seeking contact, I hope this is OK. Like I say, there's no claim and I've placed 3 easily destructible signs since if this person (if it is actually the owner) who's coming on to my island I'm happy to work something out and see where we're both intending to go. It's only a minor inconvenience, but you know me, I'm just funny when it comes to people I don't know about! :D

I9uiwig.png

Cheers

For reference, the distance between his build and mine. Not that I've a problem with how far away it is, but I've definitely got a problem when it comes to editing things right outside my claim, just because I couldn't claim that far.
W7180dI.png