Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft reset of shulker mobs

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I know that the idea of resetting parts of the map but not others is something to generally be avoided. However, I am certain that a large amount of the people getting Warrior Rank in the near future, or ones that were slightly later than the first 5 to get the rank on the server, have been rather underwhelmed by the reality of getting to go to the end. I know I was.... 8 months ago. Two users brought up the idea on separate occasions to me, I forget exactly who though, but they suggested that, every so often, the end should be reset. Maybe on even a 4-6 month basis.
I know for those who take some sort of pride in the fact that they have elytra or a shulker box where so few others do, the idea of an end reset may be somewhat confronting. That being said, even if elytra aren't reset, having the ability to eventually get your hands on a shulker box would be 100% worth it.

TL;DR The end being the way it is is incredibly stale. Now that more and more people have achieved warrior rank, it's disappointing that most of us have never experienced exploring the end for what it loot it had at the very start of this map.

Thanks,
Toghe

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Toghe.

Obviously a great idea! We have been meaning to adjust the way The End works for some time, because you're right it's quite unfair on the players that don't get to Warrior first.
So keep your eyes peeled :P

Cheers :smile:

Hey Toghe.

Obviously a great idea! We have been meaning to adjust the way The End works for some time, because you're right it's quite unfair on the players that don't get to Warrior first.
So keep your eyes peeled :p

Cheers :smile:
Awesome to hear!