Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Elvellon's Introduction

So I figured I'd write up a nice introduction for you all to check out, as I don't know many of you that well, and I only recently returned to Auscraft (I was a member pre 1.9 update). So if you'd like to learn about me, read ahead!

FFUKXDG.png

Just relaxing after a long night of Diamond mining & Zombie Hunting

Heya Auscraftians! My name is Elvellon and I'm a 16-year-old college student with a love of Music, Computers, Acting, Video Games, and all things Tolkien! (Hence my username :wink: ). I'm currently in year 11 studying Major's in Drama & Media, along with the compulsory English & Math, with Drama being a Double Major (Wow!).

Once upon a time I was looking to get into Information Technology and programming, but that didn't end up working out :frown: (Mainly because I'm a fool at complex programming XD). Now I like to spend my days at school following my passion for Acting and the Dramatic Arts, while at home I spend at least 85% of my time playing video games :p

I found this server a few years ago back in 2013 (Wow, now that I actually think about it it's been so long, I was so young back then) when I played under a different name (well, a few actually, as some of the Musketeers may remember / could tell you). Ever since I joined this server I loved it, the ping is beautiful, the other players are amazing and kind (most of them), and the staff are professional, while still being fun to mess around and joke with (and they always dealt with my account changes so kindly (Love you Blihv and Stabby <33)). Anyways back pre 1.9 when I was playing on this server, I spent a heck of a lot of time on it, I believe I made it to the Mooshroom rank, and was in the process of many builds that I can't actually remember :p. Only a couple of weeks after I joined I began donating for the EnderDragon rank and other QoL features, and I loved it. After a while my interest in Minecraft as a whole began to die down, and I basically dropped out of existence in terms of this server and all of Minecraft.

Now we fast forward to 3 days ago, the 5th of October, 2016. I decided, what the heck, why don't I try out Minecraft again, and I rejoined the server, and for the last few days I've been having an amazing time. Almost immediately I knew what I wanted to do: Build a Jungle Village, so that's exactly what I've been doing the past few days.

On a side note: Auscraft is one of the only Survival servers I remember playing on all those years ago, so it's definitely made a lasting impression :p (I mostly just played on Mini-Game servers with my friends back then)

So, after joining, I began basically spamming the /rtp command until it dropped me right outside a Jungle, where I set up a little hidey-hole to camp out the nights while I planned what to do next. the next day I figured out that I would set my home in the jungle, and begin using /rtp to find as many oak trees as possible to cut down in order to begin construction (at this point the amount of oak logs I've used for this build is insane, especially when you take into account all the stairs and fences). After a while spent cutting down tree's, I began construction, and over the next day, I started to build up a staircase to the first tree and then began connecting trees and adding vine ladders etc. Just yesterday I decided to donate to the server to gain the Immortal rank, as I want to support the server, but also the perks are extremely useful for my build, and the progress I've made since would've taken so much longer as my previous rank. Using the Fly perk I was able to add so many more details and vines to the build, and it made it so much easier to connect trees of differing heights or that were far away. So far I've made a small camp area with my chests and supplies, 2 farm buildings, a Nether Portal building, and a large hanging intersection, made entirely by hand using collected materials.

This Jungle Village is already one of the most detailed builds I've created, and I know it's one of my all time favourites, and I know I will almost never be finished with it, not until it encases the entire Jungle biome!!

I took some screenshots of it for you all to enjoy (It is currently still, and for the forseeable future, an extreme W.I.P)
DpLcDJu.png

A view from Outside the Town.

R1358ot.png

Just inside the Entrance Gates (I've added some Halloween decorations :p).

QPsKnmB.png

My Noble Steed, Geoffery.

Y4TLJEo.png

A nice Platform with the small wheat farm.

QxIHIhO.png

A Nether Portal requires proper public warnings.

YLDYn67.png

A small Vegetable farm, right below the Wheat farm.

tECBf8Y.jpg

A view from above encompassing the stae of the entire Town.

sSZ5AON.jpg

And lastly, a look at some of the fence detailing I've added as supports

So, I guess that's my story on this server! I hope to see all of you in-game, and if you have any questions or comments feel free to post them below! If you'd like to visit the Town, you can find it at /warp TheWoodlands , feel free to have a good look around, and leave any suggestions on a sign somewhere :p.

P.S: If you'd like to donate some Oak Logs for use in the village, feel free to message me In-Game :p
P.P.S: If you're scared of being attacked by Zombies in the village, Don't worry, I'll protect you :wink:

7vTHa4c.png

Thanks For Reading!!!
Byeeeeeee :D

q7t10ib.jpg

Some Images made in Mineimator, Some made using Novaskins Wallpapers.
Screenshots taken by myself In-Game.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey dude
Nice introduction!

Its good to see ya back and getting into it again after a few years, glad you're still enjoying the server. Hopefully you can still get some time to come on now school is back and (by the sounds) you seem pretty busy with it all :p

Looking forward to seeing how your your Jungle village turns out, it's looking pretty damn good so far, and those images you made are unreal, great job :smile:

Hey dude
Nice introduction!

Its good to see ya back and getting into it again after a few years, glad you're still enjoying the server. Hopefully you can still get some time to come on now school is back and (by the sounds) you seem pretty busy with it all :p

Looking forward to seeing how your your Jungle village turns out, it's looking pretty damn good so far, and those images you made are unreal, great job :smile:

Thanks Camm! yeah schools already pretty busy but I'll try and find time to come on as much as possible!

Yeah I hope it all goes well, I've always wanted to build one and I'm loving it so far, the constant collection of oak logs is a tad tedious though :P