play.auscraft.net

Don't hate us <3

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey all,
Quick post.

You may notice on rejoin your mcmmo stats are going to be less than what they were before we kicked you all for this maintenance (or have none...for that matter).
Reason is, we had to do an update for mcMMO. This cleared all of our configs for mcMMO, and created problems with our database, and people pretty much getting exp/levels/etc all day from default config..which kinda ruins a lot of things when it comes to gameplay.

So, we understand a lot of you will be upset by this, trust me - we are too.
I only ask you all to be understanding as we are working in overtime trying to sort out all these little flaws there are with the server, this was just another hiccup.

Again, I am truly sorry about this..

If you have - lost some levels, but still have all of your stats/majority of your levels, please just be content that you still do have something.
If you have - lost all of your mcMMO stats/levels we will be compensating you with 200 mcmmo credits, and I'll be giving you all the Lucky Perk Pack to use tonight. I do have a list of users who lost all their data.

If you have any questions please PM me as it'll be much easier to reply and get any queries you may have sorted.
Cheers

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
This won't affect what I just bought will it?
This is only affecting mcMMO only. Nothing else.

Just curious is this why people had their skills up in the 1000s so quickly ?
If you're referring to today:

This cleared all of our configs for mcMMO, and created problems with our database, and people pretty much getting exp/levels/etc all day from default config..which kinda ruins a lot of things when it comes to gameplay.