Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Discord FAQ/information Channel

I keep seeing a lot of the same questions on the Discord about when certain updates will be, how to use commands, what version Auscraft is running, and a few other issues... So why not create an FAQ or information channel to save the effort? Obviously people can still ask questions, but it could save quite a hassle explaining the same issue over and over again.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
I like this idea!
People don't often enough read F.A.Q's, though, but I could definitely implement one.

Do you have any formal suggestions? :smile:

Well I would certainly like to see:
-Common issues with joining the server, with the solutions- such as using Java edition, making sure the client is running the correct update, and which ones are supported.

-Current bugs with the server, such as ranks being broken, and what players can do in the meantime or to make the process easier, like sending a report and screenshots.

-Links to claim help, and maybe the forums, and the ranking requirements page on here.

-Maybe even some common warps on the server? Such as farm, shop, TempoCity, and maybe some other basic commands, such as using /warp, /msg, /report, /arank, etc.

Happy Easter, and thanks for the consideration.