Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

dietmountaindew's Helper Application <3

Ingame Name: dietmountaindew (dietmtndew)
Current Age: 15
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes
What is your current Ontime? 4 days, 9 hours
Do you have any previous bans: No, I have never been banned.
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:

I love to spread joy and find happiness in supporting all members the Auscraft community, whether it be a new player in need of help, someone I've never spoken to before who wants feedback on a build, or a close mate asking for a hand with something they're unsure about. I think the most important part of being a Helper is to make the culture surrounding the server one of positivity and acceptance, being the best version of yourself, and going the extra mile to help someone even when you really don't feel like it. I feel that despite the fact that I haven't been a member of the server for long, I love the happiness it brings, and would love to elevate that by always being there to have a laugh or support another player and continue the sense of community it brings to us all.

I also have great build experience, from creating replicas of real-life structures on my own worlds to letting my creativity run wild by putting my own spin on fictional classics, such as the hobbit holes I have built and will be continuing to build for various members of Auscraft. I believe that with this experience I could really bring something to the table in terms of event and holiday builds (e.g. 2020's Easter Island) as well as developments in any of the server's existing areas such as hub and the lobby/spawn. I also am a bit of an all-rounder when it comes to this, as I enjoy focusing on fine details but see the importance in the overall 'big picture'.

Thanks for reading! I hope you consider this application ♥
~ diet x