Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Data Breach (2017)

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey all,

Some of you may remember when our forums were hacked in November last year for a very short time. This was due to the theme we were using not being up-to-date and a loophole allowing the exploit to happen (as it did many other Minecraft Networks).

Very recently it was drawn to my attention that a part of our forum database was leaked. Rest assured it was only email addresses and forum names that were leaked. No passwords or personal information (real name, date of birth, security questions/answers, etc) were leaked (@Jedi_Vader20 and I have read over the list several times to be sure).

I know this brings concern and fear to everyone using the forum (It did me at first) but I've put security measures in place to ensure something like this doesn't happen again.
Most websites now where you have to make an account (AusCraft included) offer two-step verification to log into an account. On our forums you can enable this by going to your account settings, which I strongly suggest everyone does. You can choose Email confirmation and/or use the Google Authenticator app.

You may notice that our theme is currently blank and boring, I've reverted to XenForos default theme which is very regularly updated, and currently working on a new theme that is very popular among XenForo forum administrators as it's always kept up to date with the latest XenForo - ensuring things like the above can't, and won't happen again.

Please feel free to shoot me any questions you have here, or via PM.
Cheers!