D3tections_'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: D3tection_
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): ishaan11223, Detection_
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 6/07/2016, 2:53 Am
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: CaMM_, StabbyINC, Littlest_Jukka
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: https://gyazo.com/43fd6cb35c85bf988f51bdf57a24ead6
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I would like to request for an appeal because, it's one of those server's where it's Nice and Friendly. Really well developed and has a Strong Community. I understand I might've caused commotion in the past, but I'd just like to forget all that has happened, as I just want to enjoy some Survival with multiple players around. It's been well over 2 years since I've been all stupid and Trolly attitude, But i promise, that i'll give no chance of complaints, from you guys.
Thanks.

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi ishaan,

Regarding your ban, you were actually banned because of xray which you can find here.
Do you admit to using a xray texture pack/hacked client when you were banned, and are you aware this is strictly against the server rules?

Cheers

Hi ishaan,

Regarding your ban, you were actually banned because of xray which you can find here.
Do you admit to using a xray texture pack/hacked client when you were banned, and are you aware this is strictly against the server rules?

Cheers
Yes, I admit, I'm extremely sorry for that. It's really stupid of me to go as far as using a texture pack in order to gain an unfair advantage...
I apologize for breaking some rules that have put me in this place. It won't happen again. @CAMM_

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi ishaan,

Thanks for being honest about it.
As you have admitted your behaviour in the past has been very poor, but, due to your sincere appeal and owning up to your mistakes I'm willing to give you another chance.

Please be sure to read the rules when you join again as these have changed since you have last played, you can do this by typing /rules in-game. Feel free to alert a staff member if you're unsure on any rules.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.