Denied D3tection_'s Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: D3tection_
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): ishaan11223, Detection_
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 6/07/2016, 2:53 Am
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: CaMM_, StabbyINC, Littlest_Jukka
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: https://gyazo.com/43fd6cb35c85bf988f51bdf57a24ead6
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I feel like having a poor player history, is not really a valid reason, to ban someone, they've been unbanned for a reason, to give them a second chance. Just Because I can't replant, I still trying my best! I'd replanted over 3/4 fields, talking and chilling with the people, i was onto the 4th one and I was banned. I'v done nothing wrong I'm pretty sure, and when it came to ignoring staff, I clearly said, let me do a big harvest, then I'll happilly plant it all back... I really see no offense made to anyone here, except being a little difficult to deal with, it's just because I was a little tired, and was on the server after a long time...

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
The poor player history was just added because I took that into account. When you get another chance you're meant to take it and be wise with how you act on the server. Frankly, you were being a twat.

You were hesitant to even replant at first, and were just being a smartass to staff.
Being tired isn't an excuse to be difficult to deal with.

To save time, I'm just going to quote Jukka from the unban request you made a little under a month ago...
You were temp banned for 24 hours on the 20th of December by a Musketeer. Then on the 24th of December, you were temp banned again by a different musketeer, instead now for 7 days. You were also caught for avoiding afk on the 23rd of December (which you can see here http://i.imgur.com/sR9nRjU.png), in which you were warned for. You second warning was for Abusing and Disrespecting staff, which (in which was what you were tempbanned the second time for). Your last warning, which caused you to be banned, was for spamming chat, which was on the 1st of January.

Which you replied:
I don't do that stuff anymore and would like to give this server a better go at it which is why I would like to get unbanned

Also from your first unban request:
AFTER being unbanned from a full local ban, you come straight back on to our community and disrupt players and staff.
...adjust your attitude to one which is is mildly related to being a decent human being.

Now after all of that, you're still acting pretty much the same?
If it were up to me, I would keep you banned because you seem to be nothing but a disturbance to the server. However I only gave you the ban, there were other staff discussing you/dealing with the situation prior.

I'm going to have a chat with them and see what they would like to do. All in all, if you're lucky enough to get yet another chance. I suggest you play and keep your head down. Following the very basic rules of a Minecraft server is really not difficult to do. Because I promise you if the other staff do give you an unban or a shortened ban, breaking the rules after that will result in a permanent ban from all AusCraft servers.

Chat soon!
Cheers

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
After chatting to staff that were involved we've decided to leave you banned. You really aren't sincere about anything you say and you have no regard for what you do wrong..no matter how many chances we have given you.

Unban request denied.. i Guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.