Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Crackdown on Kit Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2nYNR0.png

It's unfortunate that we have to do this, but the actions of certain players has brought this about.

Admins have just spent over 6 hours pouring over the server logs for the last week, in response to one player's shop being the target of a mass wool sale. We are not happy with the results.

We do not tolerate kit abuse (for example, selling wool kits) of any sort and now we feel that an example needs to be made so that others do not follow.

However, I am giving those who have abused the chance to own up to their actions. If you have been selling the contents of the various kits (tools, wool, dtools) we invite you to come forward and only the ill-gotten gains will be taken from you.

If you do not come forward, we will know. Not only will you lose your ill-gotten gains, but your ability to use kits will be taken from you as well.

You have 48 hours. From this point forward, any player caught will be punished with the latter.

I had previously sold I think only a few stacks of wool when I was in a skype call and the two other people in the skype call we're saying that they found out that you could use /kit wool to sell to this one players shop (D0dg3), I sold i think only 2 stacks to this shop but I stopped and thought that it wasn't right to be doing this and I didn't want to take the risk, so I asked MissStabby if it was against the rules to do so, she replied saying that it was abusing the donator kit's, I knew that another person sat there for a good while using up all of this guys money and I told him through skype what Stabby had said about it and i'm pretty sure the other two people stopped doing it. I also sent him money for the wool that i had sold to him ($3,000 even though I only sold him 2 stacks).

And also, there has been some staff speculating if i'm selling wool from /kit in my shop, but I would like to say that when I found out you're not allowed to sell it I immediately got rid of the spawned in wool and made my own wool farm with every dye to sell wool. You can ask Stabby about this since she helped me get the sheep into the pens underneath my house.

Sorry for what I did, at least it wasn't to the extent of how far other people were taking it but it was still wrong and I still feel bad for what I did. I understand that this will most likely put my bAdmin application at risk but I take responsibility for what I did and understand whatever punishments I might receive from my actions.

F

Fonzie

I am Also one of the people who were selling /kit wool to Dodg3 I will pay him 20k to repay what I have sold. Im very sorry and will not do it again

M

Matt

i also sold wool to d0dg3 and i know it was wrong so i will repay him 10k

D0dg3 might need to review a few Buy prices at /warp ebay, in comparison to Sell @ spawn shop.
That's all I'm sayin'.:rolleyes:

Hats of to you guys for owning up too.:wink:
gang.jpg

D

D0dg3

I have made this shop to help and to be generous to others. hence my competitive prices. When I spoke to 1 person selling a large number of wool to my shop I said "Gee' you have a lot of wool" and was replied with "I have a really big sheep farm." I did not think anything of this until someone in chat asked that they needed a lot of black wool which someone responded to and said that you could /kit wool, I then tested this myself and realised you could use this kit every 10 seconds or so, then it clicked.

I enjoy playing on this server the people are great and the atmosphere is always enjoyable and its kept maintained to a very high level by the great staff.

I'm sorry it came to this and I hope we can all still play peacefully on Auscraft :smile:

D0dg3

X

xFusion

I have sold wool to warp ebay and i am ashamed to have done it. i will definetly pay d0dg3 back 15k at least, even though not a large amount of wool i am very sorry for such a coward act

D

DJDaemon

I Have used donator kits previously during my time as donator, but i only remember using the wool kits once or twice to test them then i immediately wiped my inventory.I don't have any wool on my character or in my enderchest (i don't have a house with chests yet, nor a store.) I currently only have diamond tools and armor left over from donator kits, and if that is against the rules or frowned apon I will happily dispose of them or hand them of to an Admin.

No Tekk, donators will still have their kits, It is specifically the people that have abused the system, and taken things that were passed out to be fun, and abused them. The people who have done so, have a chance to own up to it, and If they don't, those specifically caught abusing the system will have that perk taken away.

The kits are a personal bonus, Not supposed to be given out to everyone, especially not for personal gain.

Well, before the map reset, i used lots of wool kits to get emeralds from villagers. then i sold those emeralds on the new map for.. well.. majority of my money. i just remembered this then, so thought i better tell you guys about it.

I have sold wool to warp ebay and i am ashamed to have done it. i will definetly pay d0dg3 back 15k at least, even though not a large amount of wool i am very sorry for such a coward act

Thank you for owning up, but you were responsible for around $26000 of D0dg3's money.

i also sold wool to d0dg3 and i know it was wrong so i will repay him 10k

You can't have done that, according to the IGN listed in your profile you were banned in April.

Well, before the map reset, i used lots of wool kits to get emeralds from villagers. then i sold those emeralds on the new map for.. well.. majority of my money. i just remembered this then, so thought i better tell you guys about it.

:confused: The Admins might have to have a discussion about this one. We'll keep you posted.

X

xAquaaa

Im sorry for doing it, it wont happen again and i will pay all the money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.