IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Could i please be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TinyLollipop

I got banned for abusing a duplication glitch to much and, well maybe i was but the glitch had nothing agents the rules and when i told sinny he/she never told me that it was agents the rules.

Your Minecraft Name:TinyLollipop
Time:Fri 8.15pm
Admins online at the time you were banned: Luke, Jorden
What you think happened:Well i was randomly in the creative world and i got banned for abusing the duplication glitch, and, well i may have been using it a lot but i looked at the rules and they didn't allow taking advantage of server bugs.
So could i please be unbanned I promise it wont happen again.

although i wasnt actually online when you were banned, i did witness you inviting people to the christmas tree at newspawn for free diamonds and witnessed you handing out multiple diamonds for free.
when i asked you how you obtained so many, you explained the duplication glitch and admitted to using it multiple times to and then proceeded to explain how to do it to all other players on the server. and although yes technically it doesn't say in the rules dont abuse glitches, its a survival server so this is common sense.
thats my 2 cents
i will leave it to oblivator/blaizen/luke to decide whether to unban you

umm.................... i think TinyLollipop should get another chance, because allthough he may have abused the stupid Glitch/Bug he is a trustworthy man and (i know) he wont do it AGAIN

Well, I know it was not in the rules but like sinny said, use common sense before you go ahead and abuse the glitch and give out diamonds to people.
I will give you one more chance. If I catch you abusing ANY glitches again or disobey the rules I will perma ban you. Unban request
ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.