Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Competitions Coming Soon

The admins have decided that we should have a couple of competitions to entertain the players.
And there will be prizes!

If there's enough interest we will be holding two competitions; A Quiz, and a screenshot competition.

The screenshot competition will include players taking screenshots of amusing scenario's in game and the 3 most popular shall receive a prize.

The Quiz will be written by the aus-craft staff, and the 2 players with the most correct answers will receive a prize too.

Prizes up for grabs:
2 Copies of Terraria
2 Copies of Portal 2
1 Copy of Portal 1
1 Copy of Red Faction Armageddon with Path to War DLC

PRIZES WILL BE STEAM KEYS, ONLY REDEEMABLE ON THE STEAM CLIENT: www.steampowered.com

Winners will be decided by staff vote (bAdmin and up) and in the event of a tie, a forum poll vote shall be created, and the deciding vote shall be picked by the aus-craft community.

If enough interest is given, more information about these contests will be coming soon.

U

ultrakid

DEfinitely. i have been eager to do a comp like this since i joined. like if you agree!

R

Rook

Sounds Like a great idea. I look forward to this.
Should be great for the community to get together and the prizes really aren't too shabby either. Expected like in-game money or something but other games is a great initiative :D

sounds like this could be fun. i may not be any good at the screenshot but maybe at the quiz i might do ok lol but then again we dont know till we try :p cant wait to see where this goes.

B

bluebro46

I'm not that good at screenshots but I have a good one that I personally like and I want terraria.