Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied ChupaChupsChuck Ban Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just regarding my quite recent ban for stealing. Originally my ban was going to be 7 days but got increased to 14 because i said "I like it kinky" "Punish away" Which was basically me having a joke and accepting the fact that i was going to be punished. The Admin took this as a joke which i admit yes it was, but doubling the amount of ban time? I don't know.

I do admit maybe cracking a joke before being banned isn't the greatest thing to do but it wasn't aimed at anyone, and i was complying completely and not abusing anyone.

Screenshot of a conversation with Rysohl after the ban. Just having a conversation but threatened to give me a month ban for nothing.

Do you have any previous names? : N/A
Time and date that the ban occurred : 5-5:30pm 21st Jan 2016
Survival or creative : Survival
Admins online during the incident : Rysohl possibly others.
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on? : Stealing.
Why should i be unbanned? : Noted above and i don't want to be unbanned but just reduced sentence.

- ChupaChupsChuck

http://imgur.com/X50HdEp

Last edited:
So, you only know of my original plans because I told you in the chat you so conveniently captured above. As admin, it is within my right to decide which punishment, based on magnitude of offence, is appropriate. Behavior of the offender is a factor in this. You'll also note I said in that conversation I would have considered a reduction had you approached this by the official channels rather than calling me out on TS chat. You should also understand that I was in fact in discussion with other staff, including a musketeer, at the time in which I was contemplating your situation.

Now as for an unban, I admit 14 days may be steep but unless you can convince me you are sincerely apologetic about your actions and general attitude in game, it will stay that way. It is important to show respect; for peoples property, for other players and for staff. Convince me that you can show this kind or respect, despite your actions saying otherwise, then we can discuss a reduction.

I'll just take the 14 days if you don't think i'm apologetic because obviously i am. I admitted to my wrong doing, gave all the items back and made a silly joke which doubled my ban for some reason. I'm not going to kiss as* and my general attitude in game is good if you ask me. When people need help i try my best to help, i have helped friends get established on this server and most/all the time i'm generally polite to people. If you decide to reduce the ban that is on you, if you don't i will see everyone in 14 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.