Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

childninjas unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Minecraft Name:childninja
Time:monday december 18
Admins online at the time you were banned:im not sure when i was banned
What you think happened: so sinny1 a player of minecraft told me on another server i was banned for griefing raw_jaws house and he is my brother i gave him diamonds and crap he logged into my account few days ago to get some diamonds and then i forgot to change pass (just changed) so he griefed his house knowing i would get in trouble... other than that.. im not sure who i griefed so..

Seems legit. Childninja doesn't seem like the type of person to grief, i've talked to him on the server on numerous occasions and i believe his story.

and guys my brother raw_jaw tried to log in it said that he was banned for griefing i think it was my hole computer maybe he got in trouble and not me ? not sure :frown:

Well, I banned you for Griefing. I will post a screenshot of what HawkEye said also in the screenshot that WHOLE house was gone except a few chests. You may make another ban request soon but not too soon other wise it will be Denied.

Attachments

• 2011-12-19_20.01.59.png
    2011-12-19_20.01.59.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 250
Please dude it's around Christmas and I don't wanna spend my Christmas knowing. I'm banned... Am I banned like forever? This server is the reason I play minecraft and I have apologized to those people.. And hi if the grief was next to the Christmas tree blaiz and I sorted that out ask him

WAIT RIGHT THERE hi I made that house for kaldescus multiple times..I doubt he's gonna post on this but ask akki14 she might know r brockydude I'm not sure if he was on but next t his old hotel behind spawn he put sign up saying"moving next door"

Look, I'm going to put in my opinion here.

When I first joined the server, childninja was one of the first people I really recognised and became "friends" with. He was always nice and easy to get along with. Yes, he acted abusive toward sinny, we don't tolerate that at Auscraft, but should a person be judged on one mistake they make? Does that one mistake render all the good things he's done pointless? Does this one mistake outweigh all the good things ninja has done?

As humans we are too quick to critizise, we only focus on one's wrong-doings, instead of all the right things they have done.

That's why I believe childninja should only have a temporary ban, as opposed to us at Auscraft losing a member of our community.

EDIT: ninja has also shown a great deal of loyalty to this server, most other people who get banned wouldn't even bother to put in an unban request. Ninja has been fighting this case which shows just how much he wants to get back into the server.

BrockyDude1234 said:
Look, I'm going to put in my opinion here.

When I first joined the server, childninja was one of the first people I really recognised and became "friends" with. He was always nice and easy to get along with. Yes, he acted abusive toward sinny, we don't tolerate that at Auscraft, but should a person be judged on one mistake they make? Does that one mistake render all the good things he's done pointless? Does this one mistake outweigh all the good things ninja has done?

As humans we are too quick to critizise, we only focus on one's wrong-doings, instead of all the right things they have done.

That's why I believe childninja should only have a temporary ban, as opposed to us at Auscraft losing a member of our community.

EDIT: ninja has also shown a great deal of loyalty to this server, most other people who get banned wouldn't even bother to put in an unban request. Ninja has been fighting this case which shows just how much he wants to get back into the server.

It is a temp ban.
However he is not receiving admin due to his poor behaviour. If he was to act up again, it could ruin the server's reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.