IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Chickens in GXP and general GXP rules.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi all, its me, Minley. Or perhaps you know me by my alter ego, Jukka. I am a player and a staff member, and creator of GXP.

It has come to my attention (due to like a million mails informing me of this) that there have been many chickens at GXP of late.

Now, I regularly come online and kill a solid 20 chickens at a time, only to come back a few hours later and there's even more than before. Other people with trust have come and killed chickens too, and yet there's constantly a crazy amount of chickens in the kill floor and grinder as a whole.

This is not a chicken jockey issue. This is a player or players taking advantage of the eggs provided and purposely spawning a ridiculous amount of chickens.

I am a player. GXP is a player made Grinder. Coincidently I just happen to be a player and a staff member as well.

As a staff member, I can view who takes a ton of eggs at the exact same time. I don't want to have to ban anyone from using GXP. But I will if this does not cease. If multiple players insist on joining in on abusing eggs, I am happy to close GXP to the public.

Please consider this a caution against spamming chickens in the grinder.

Secondly

It has also come to my attention that people do no understand the basic rules on the grinder.

If someone is using the grinder, then wait patiently. Do not insist on sharing, people just want to use the grinder in peace. If someone is using the grinder, DO NOT start using it, as the other person is currently using it.

If you are using the grinder, and someone is patiently waiting, try to wrap up your use of the grinder, so not to hog the grinder. It is good form to be polite and allow others to use the grinder. Wrap up your use of the grinder within 5-10 minutes. You can't just hog the grinder for an hour straight and not expect people to get annoyed at having to wait for so long.

Any big issues with following these rules will result in the grinder being shut down.

Cheers fams