Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Build Competition - Winners!

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for participating, we've seen some brilliant houses!

However, there can only be 5 winners. We got all the Administration Team (bAdmin through Admanz) to vote, and I've just finished tabulating results!

Without further ado:

1st Place: BaconHawk314 who wins EnderDragon for a month PLUS $50,000 in game (Survival) once the map resets!
EdVlM

2nd Place: Zarzul who wins EnderDragon for a month!
Nnk1l

3rd Place: Panthar123 who wins $50,000 in game (Survival) once the map resets!
3w0So

4th Place: Dancho05 who wins A Second Transfer Chest (Survival) to take their things to the New World!
IeS46

5th Place: MasterScottA who wins A Second Transfer Chest (Survival) to take their things to the New World!
O3HWd

In the (unlikely) event that a member of the Administration team has won a prize, they can nominate to donate their prize to a player of their choosing, or keep the prize for themselves (and get demoted if they won EnderDragon!)

Thanks to EVERYONE that participated!

B

BaconHawk

Thank you to every Admin of every rank. Well done to everyone who entered the comp and an extra congratulations to everyone in the top 5.

ahhh, cant believe i didnt get in the top 5, i spent hours and hours thinking of ideas, but oh well haha XD, congratz to all the winner! xox! :p

D

Daniel

Pan, were the top five houses the kind of designs you were looking for?