Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Bringing Back the Chat Advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrin445

Scrin445
Scrin445
Apologies for possibly poor wording of the title, my writing isn't exactly stupendous.

As for the suggestion, back then the chat would occasionally show a message at a set times (Staff application, report grief, etc). One of these was for Auscraft's plug.dj, which kinda seems to have been forgotten. I'm not suggesting that nobody remembers; the 'DJ History' tells otherwise. What I'm asking is to try bringing plug.dj back to public attention (i.e. chat) so that more people will actually use it.

Lastly, I don't remember if it was advertised on chat before (I'll assume not) but perhaps also show that /ah (auction house) is actually a thing. I know some people still use it but I do remember it being more "filled" or used. In fact, after some time away from minecraft, I had actually forgotten it was a thing.

All I'm asking is to try and bring back to the public eye and new players some of the unique features of Auscraft I feel have been neglected for some time.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi @Mr Wizard!
Thanks for your suggestion.

We had a discussion and all of the staff team were keen on this idea, keep your eyes peeled because I'll be adding some more messages very soon.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.