Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Breathewinter's Badmin App (Sorry its Early)

Ingame Name: Breathewinter
Current Age: 15
Why you deserve bAdmin: I would like to become a badmin to further improve the server and to hop everyone have a more enjoyable experience.
There has been many situations where people have needed admins but no one is on to help and unfortunately I couldn't do anything to help.
Also I am well known on the server by most people.
(sorry for putting I in early have o go on a holiday today and I might not be back untill after the voting has stopped :confused: )
thank you for reading this and I hope you will vote to me to become badmin
Thanks Breathewinter
(sorry for any mistakes had to do it on my iPod D=)

I believe that breathe would be a great admin because I to see him try to his best abilities to help someone even know he is not a admin. Breathe is also nearly most of the time online and being friendly. Breathe is a long time player on the server and I yet have not seen him say one bad thing about another player I'm saying this because I like breathe and think he's fit for the job.

Yours Sincerely Joelzis. X*D

Breathewinter, you're probably one of the few people on the server I'd happily agree with to become an admin, I mean full admin too, not just bAdmin; 'Tis a shame you're not old enough...

I love you bud.

breathe, I think you'd do an excellent job at bAdmin, You always help players when they're stuck and you always a honest player and have never broken one of the rules I believe, So I'm voting yes on this.
Good luck buddy.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Yes from me, you seem to be well known on the server which is a great thing, you're nice, seem responsible and mature.

Good luck.

BananaEater42

Server Moderator
yeah i vote for Breathewinter he is really nice and loves to help out the community so i vote breathewinter in this anual badmin competion yayay X*)

J

jman10

i think he would be great he helped me and let me use his enchanter :D ~josh~