Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

BobTheSoldier Minor Grief (i think),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've just logged onto the server and i was just building when BobTheSoldier decided to say "I'm just taking all of this person's logs" now i don't know where he is stealing them from but it raised suspicion so i stepped in but then i asked as i stepped in "where are you taking these logs from" he did not reply so i left it. then he said a little further down the chat "I'm going to do some major excavation on this person's place" then "I'm going to take down the whole mountain" ok i don't know what he is doing i cant see or know where he is doing this but these few comment/posts to the chat raised a suspicion that players items and builds where at-risk!! Ok, I hope you get him also i have some concerns about players and hacks! OK NEVER MIND he said he's taking the mountain away next to my house {photo evidence of chat!} i cant also seem to upload the photos so when you need them contact me on minecraft thx

Lol any mod/admin/owner to read this dont worry about it has been checked out by AgentRed and i put it here cause i dont know where these go xD ok thanks all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.