Status
Not open for further replies.

Syinic

Syinic
Syinic

Ingame Name:
Syinic [nickname: Syin].

Current Age: 16.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: yes, the 10/07/2016.

What is your current Ontime? My ontime is 5 days, 7 hours +, Currently sorcerer rank.

Do you have any previous bans: no previous bans.
1pqyvJGTAux4N13ntZSefcjLK9X7TY7BACqgVw_oG59dZYwhBxrwHtR2DX0P-bXkdxZqYzzgQwSzAWcvwdrKoUV9JS-IrDhA9cS9MEwxiVn2p0z0_ZgA4F9ApX9j1v8NuwEJvmQy

Why you think you'll be a good bMod:

-I'm usually on every evening after school, and I'm available on weekends, and practically every day of the holidays.

-I love playing on Auscraft and chatting to the people and also helping with little things, that I am currently limited to.

-I also enjoy helping others, and will spend my personal time to give someone else a better playing experience.

-I would love to help keep the server looking good and free of grief, also keeping theft and other bad behavior to a minimal.

-I have previous experience with being an Administrator on a server, I was part of the build team and had designed most of the spawn area. In 2014, but unfortunately the server closed down due to lack of funds.

-I want to help keep Auscraft a fun, friendly and safe environment. That is of course, most important. :upside_down:

Thank you for considering me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.