T

Thatlilguy

Name: Thatlilguy

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yesss

What is your current Ontime?

14 days 23 hours

Do you have any previous bans: Nopess

Why do I deserve bMod?

Well not much has changed since last time, I feel as if I am still a fairly helpful member of AusCraft. I now know more about the plugin's and basic commands that a bmod can use and/or is able to use. I would love to become a Bmod so I can fether extend my knowledge of this amazing server. I am a very listening and caring person and I will help anyone and everyone to the best of my abilities. I would also very much help with the player to mod ratio due to the popularity that AusCraft seems to be obtaining. I play as often as I can, which due to me and my schooling is not during the day but I do spend 2-5 hours after school and depending on my plans I play alot on weekends but when I am on I will do as much as I can in order to help anyone who is in need of it. I'm also not planning on leaving MineCraft or this server for quite a while, well unless I get banned (which I don't see) AusCraft is the only server I play just because it's so enjoyable. I do hope you pick me as a Bmod for AusCraft, even if you don't I will still do all I can as best I can as long as people need it. :D

You created this in the archives. I took the liberty of moving it to where it should be.

Good luck on your application :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.