Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Black listed?

Your IGN: SargentScruff
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): Nope
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 8th June 2017 Sometime in the morning while i was at work.
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Not sure.
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Kicked while connecting to survival: You are not whitelisted on this server!
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I'm not sure if this means i am banned. If someone could please let me know what happened this would be great. I really enjoyed playing on your server. It was my first server that i have ever played. After years and years of playing minecraft in single player (been playing since BETA 1.7.3) i wanted to play with other people. A couple of the people on the server i had some contact with were very nice.
I don't have a lot of time playing games with my job in the army. But i've thoroughly enjoyed the time ive had on your server.

Kind Regards

David.

hey Sargent i dont know really whats going on but a brief telling that the servers getting updated to the new update as usual Just stand by and wait for auscraft to return

im no mod but i hope i could be of help!

Thanks total. I did see that notice but server still had 2 people online. Oh well hopefully one of the musketeers can help me out over the weekend. :smile:

Okay sure. Thanks 112.
I wasn't sure because I saw people on the server but I couldn't join. Thanks for your help. I'll be back on Saturday night. :smile: